Caulking, which was once considered a solace, has now become very annoying and burdensome. An Epoxy Shower Caulk is...
Easter Cleaning Guide | Floor, Shower and Glass Cleaning Tips | pFOkUS
Easter is a festival that is synonymous with friends, families and get-togethers. Although, in the present situation of the Corona outbreak, it is better to celebrate Easter at home with your family. This lovely occasion brings into our minds chocolate bunnies and decorated Easter Eggs. But it also signifies resurrection. While we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ on this day and hope to restore our lives, let us make another effort of restoring our home surfaces too. With all your friends and families gathering, use this festive time to clean your floor, showers and glass surfaces. pFOkUS brings you a complete Easter cleaning guide to help you rejuvenate your home surfaces just like new.
Why is Easter Cleaning Important?
With all the delicious snacks and drinks at home, you can take out some time to make your house spic and span. Moreover, with little children, spills of foods and beverages are bound to happen. Furthermore, regardless of cleaning your surfaces well, the spills and dirt soon make them dirty again. While you may be busy handling the cooking and the serving, cleaning does go in for a toss when everyone is present. pFOkUS home cleaning guide lists some important tips on how to clean your hard surfaces and also on how to prevent further damage and staining.
Easter Cleaning Guide:
Floor Cleaning Tips:
- Do not use acidic cleaners to clean your floors. Whether you have natural stone flooring or ceramic, porcelain, etc, acidic cleaners lead to etching. Even the grout gets damaged with low PH level products.
- In case of food spills or oil spills, it is better to blot the spill with a tissue or a blotting paper, rather than spreading it all over the surface with a cloth while wiping.
- Ensure that you keep your surfaces clean and dry at all times. Moist tile and grout welcome mold and mildew to breed on their surfaces. Mold and mildew not only leave a greenish black stain, ruining the look of your surfaces, but also cause health hazards such as respiratory and eye problems. They also reek of a bad odour.
- Cleaning your tile and grout with a good quality floor tile grout cleaner such as Imperia Deep Clean from pFOkUS, that will eliminate all the germs, stains and mold, giving you sparkling clean surfaces.
- Recolor your grout using color grout sealer such as Caponi from pFOkUS, which can be pigmented close to your tile shade and enhance its look.
- Maintain your floors using Imperia Maintenance from our range of products. This daily maintenance cleaner helps you remove all the superficial stains.
Shower Glass Cleaning Tips:
- Refrain from using acidic cleaners and only invest in products with a high PH balance, i.e., which are alkaline.
- Follow a proper procedure by cleaning the glass first and then sealing it.
- You cannot seal a dirty surface. You need to first clean your shower glass thoroughly with a cleaner that is gentle on the surface and tough on the stains. You can first use Benaz from pFOkUS to clean soap scum off glass shower doors. It also removes all the hard water dots.
- Only cleaning cannot guarantee that stains will not occur again. You need to use a shower glass protector such as pFOkUS’s Valore Sealer, which can form a protective seal on the glass surface.
- You can maintain your glass using Valore Maintenance, which acts as a fresh cleaner for weekly maintenance jobs.
Tips On Cleaning Your Kitchen:
- Kitchens have flooring, walls and countertops that require cleaning and maintenance. While you can clean the walls and floorings in the same way you clean the rest of the flooring, countertops need a few more precautionary measures. People generally use granite or marble for their countertops.
- Never scrub natural stone countertops with harsh scrubs or pointed tools as this will remove the sealer coat and will lead to scratches.
- It is always better to blot liquid, oil and food spills from the countertops, as wiping with a cloth will spread the liquids even further.
- Do not use harsh liquids or acidic cleaners to clean your countertops, as these will wear off the existing natural stone sealers and also cause etching. Instead, use Imperia Deep Clean to clean the grime off the surfaces.
- Next, seal the grout with Caponi and then the tile with Celine to form a preventive water-proof barrier on the surface.
- A natural stone sealer provides good protection against moisture. But you also need to clean and wipe your surfaces regularly to keep them free from grime and stains. Use Imperia Maintenance Cleaner– a fresh cleaner, which can be used weekly to remove stains and sticky grease.
Follow these tips while cleaning and maintaining your home for Easter. Once you use these products a few days before Easter, you will have a clean and sparkling house. Moreover, after you have sealed your main moisture-prone surfaces, you need not worry about the spills or stains. Celebrate your festivities at home with less work and more enjoyment with our Easter cleaning guide. Do not crowd in public places this Easter! Stay at home and stay safe!!