Tile, grout and shower restoration products are often misused and hence you do not get the best results. While...
How to Clean Quartz Countertops
Subscribe Us to get notified whenever we post a blog with useful info.
Installing a quartz countertop in your kitchens is a great idea as it is a very durable natural stone and also imparts a beautiful look to the interiors. A kitchen countertop faces rough use and is prone to wear and tear more than the other surfaces in the house. Cutting and chopping of vegetables with sharp knives often leads to scratches on the surface. Moreover, food and beverage spills are also inevitable. Oil leaks on the quartz countertop often take the form of greasy and sticky stains. So is there any permanent solution to this? Here is a detailed guide on how to clean stains, grease and mold from quartz countertops.
Features of Quartz Stone:
- Quartz is a chemical compound made of one part silicon and two parts oxygen. It is found in abundance in the Earth’s surface.
- It has unique properties that make it a preferred natural stone.
- Quartz is quite resistant to mechanical and chemical weathering.
- It is available in a wider range of colors than marble or granite.
- Although it is fairly durable, it is still a natural stone and needs to be maintained regularly to preserve its sheen and beauty.
Best Way to Clean Quartz Countertops:
The best way to clean quartz countertops is with a quartz countertop cleaner. You need a product that enters the pores of this natural stone and eliminates mold and stains at the root level. As quartz is a natural stone, it tends to absorb dampness, which further leads to mold breeding. Some stains may also soak up inside and form denser stains. Once you have deep cleaned your surface, you can regularly maintain it with a maintenance cleaner.
pFOkUS – a leading stone, tile, grout and glass restoration products manufacturing company in the US manufactures deep cleaners and daily maintenance cleaners. Our products are explained below.
Imperia Deep Clean for Deep Cleaning:
The best product to clean quartz countertops deeply at the root level is Imperia Deep Clean. It is a penetrating cleaner that enters the pores and removes all hidden traces of germs and mold from within.
How to Use Imperia Deep Clean:
- The first step is to fill the concentrated solution of Imperia Deep Clean in the sprayer bottle.
- After that, pour the sprayer bottle with hot water upto 1 gallon.
- Fill a second sprayer bottle with hot water. You can also add 8 oz of alcohol to make the solution dry the surface faster.
- After solutions are ready, start spraying from left to right.
- Spray on the countertops and allow to dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Apply Imperia again and do not allow it to dry on the surface this time.
- Scrub the grout lines and tile in back and forth motion using our Grout Brush to get the best and professional results.
- Next, retract the countertop and the corners.
Valore Maintenance for Regular Cleaning:
Valore Maintenance has made cleaning quartz countertops an easy process. Valore Maintenance is a very efficient maintenance cleaner which is highly useful for maintaining your quartz countertops. It is a combination of sealer and cleaner, which has been infused with 6.97% H2O2 at the molecular level. Its molecular invisible bonding chemicals attach to all the fixtures, stone, glass and such others preventing the formation of any stains or mold. This quartz countertops sealer and cleaner repels water at a hydrophilic level making the water sheet off the glass surface. It prevents water dots, mold and stains from forming on the countertops. You can preserve the beauty of the surface with this cleaner with very little effort.
How to Use Valore Maintenance:
- Spray Valore Maintenance cleaner directly on your quartz countertops.
- Wipe gently with a soft and wet cloth to get a clean and sparkling surface.
Imperia Maintenance for Daily Light Cleaning:
Imperia Maintenance is also like Valore Maintenance, but is a more light cleaner and meant for regular light cleaning. Imperia Maintenance cleaner a weekly maintenance quartz stone cleaner which makes your cleaning job easier and with less effort. Once you have removed the stains from your tile and grout, you can use Imperia Maintenance Cleaner which acts as a fresh cleaner leaving the surface sparkling clean and free from grime.
How to Use Imperia Maintenance:
- This concentrated formulation can be diluted to make upto 1 gallon liquid.
- Spray the liquid from the sprayer bottle and allow it to rest for some time.
- Wipe gently the residue with a clean, wet cloth.
- Retract the excess product from the surface.
- You can even mop the surface to remove any residue or remnants.
If you feel that your quartz countertops need deep cleaning and you do not have the time to endure the entire procedure, you can contact restoration experts at D’Sapone to restore your countertops.