You all love spending time in your swimming pool at home. You even call your friends and relatives to...
Meet the Perfect Deep Rooted Mold Remover
Subscribe Us to get notified whenever we post a blog with useful info.
Stained and dirty tile and grout can be a nightmare to deal with. These not only make your surface unhealthy but also ruin the aesthetic appeal of your shower, floor and countertop. Even if one is all set to buy a tile and grout cleaner, there are so many products available on the market, that it is quite natural to get confused. It is hard to choose the best deep rooted mold remover or from the wide range of tile and grout cleaners.
Meet Imperia Deep Clean from pFOkUS. This is a definite Master Blaster Deep Rooted Mold Remover. An awesome cleaning product, this cleaner promises to solve all your issues regarding mold, mildew, germs, hard water stains, soap scum, filth and other grime accumulated on your shower corners and other floor and walls. Not only in showers, Imperia Deep Clean is most reliable to clean your countertops and floors too.
Imperia Deep Clean:
A very popular tile and grout cleaner – Imperia Deep Clean is a deep penetrating liquid which soaks into the surface knocking off the mold, mildew and stains at the root level. Unlike other acidic cleaners which damage the tiles, this product is alkaline and hence gentle on the surface. This is highly recommended if you do not want to damage the integrity of the surface. It is also alkaline and does not cause etching like acidic cleaners.
Below images were shared by D’Sapone – a leading tile, grout, stone, brick and glass restoration company in the United States. They only use the products manufactured by pFOkUS. The company was ecstatic on seeing the results and was only too happy to let us know how well our products worked.
Here are images of the surface shared by D’Sapone before they used our tile cleaner and after they performed tile and grout cleaning using Imperia Deep Clean in a shower:
Before Shower Restoration Image:
As you can see in the image above, the tile and grout look badly stained and moldy. The shower tile looks completely ruined and none would feel like stepping on such a surface. It seems impossible to restore the tile and grout like new in this image, and the only solution that comes to the mind is to get a new flooring done.
After Shower Restoration Image:
In the image above, Imperia Deep Clean has been used to remove stains and mold. The grout and tile now look immaculate.
So, as you can see, Imperia Deep Clean is a Master Blaster in the true sense. The unbelievable transformation of the second image proves how this cleaner works its magic on the surface. It can be called as an excellent epoxy cleaner as no other product manages to remove the grime or other superficial dirt accumulated on epoxy grout or such other surfaces.
This product has been manufactured by pFOkUS which is a leading tile, grout, stone and glass restoration products manufacturer in the United States. Imperia Deep Clean is one of our star products.
Imperia Deep Clean comes in a 4 oz and 16 oz pack. A bottle sprayer is also available for the 16 oz pack. The solution inside is concentrated and it can be diluted upto one gallon. It leaves a fresh clean smell after use with fragrances added.
- You can use Imperia Deep Clean to remove stains, mold, mildew and soap scum from stone, tile and grout.
- First, fill the sprayer bottle with the concentrated solution of this mold cleaner.
- Next, fill the sprayer bottle with hot water upto 1 gallon. For deep cleaning showers with heavy mold and stains, fill upto ½ gallon only. Fill upto 1 gallon, if there are light stains and mold.
- Fill a second sprayer bottle with hot water. This will be used to neutralize the surface and wash off
- Imperia Deep Clean from the walls.
- Adding 8 oz of alcohol to the neutralizer will help dry the surface faster.
- After solutions are ready, start spraying from top to bottom.
- Spray on all the walls and floor and allow to dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Re-apply Imperia and do not allow it to dry on the surface this time.
- Scrub the grout lines and tile in back and forth motion.
- Re-apply Imperia on the walls.
- Next, using the neutralizer, spray from top to bottom.
- Next, retract the shower floor and the corners.
- Follow the same process for the floor.
- And allow to dry before sealing the floor and walls.
Imperia Deep Clean – Master Blaster in True Sense!
For best results, it is recommended to rinse Imperia with water after cleaning the surface and retract Imperia off tiled and stone floors. This will remove all the grime and soil. Our tile and grout cleaner also needs to be rinsed after it has been retracted off the floor to ensure that there is no residue left on the surface.
Also, once you have cleaned your tile and grout with Imperia Deep Clean, there is no guarantee that stains will not form again as the grout is still porous and easily accessible to stains. It is advisable to seal the grout with our pigmented titanium epoxy resin – Caponi and then seal the tile with a topical clear solvent tile sealer – Celine to prevent further staining. In the above pictures D’Sapone has also performed tile and grout sealing using our products after they cleaned the surface.