Leakage in shower doors is not good news! You might have spent a huge amount installing costly glass doors...
Tile And Grout Cleaning Without Calling A Professional
Subscribe Us to get notified whenever we post a blog with useful info.
There are times when you want to save a few bucks on professional cleaning services and want to do it yourself. Whether it is your home or commercial complex, cleaning is required regularly. Although professionals impart better cleaning results, you too can get thoroughly-cleaned premises using good quality products. In this blog, we shall share with you some secrets of expert-like tile grout cleaning done by yourself.
The first thing to getting a professional tile and grout cleaning result yourself is to get hold of the right products. The right tile and grout cleaners, right repair brushes, right tools and ofcourse tile and grout sealers to retain the cleanliness and beauty, are all required before you begin. pFOkUS offers the best solution for tile grout cleaning without calling a professional.
Tile Grout Cleaning with the Right Products and Tools
Imperia Deep Clean for Deep Cleaning:
Whether you have installed natural stone tile or non-natural stone tile, Imperia Deep Clean is the ultimate solution for deep-cleaning of your tile and grout, without damaging the surface.This floor cleaner penetrates deep within the pores of the surface and eliminates all hidden traces of germs and mold. This tile and grout cleaner preps, sanitizes and deep cleans the surface, removes existing sealers and leaves it shining and hygienic without causing damages to the surface.
Here is How to Use Imperia Deep Clean:
- Pour the concentrated solution of Imperia Deep Clean into the sprayer bottle.
- Then add hot water upto one gallon in the same bottle.
- Fill the second sprayer with hot water and add 8 oz of alcohol into it. This will act as a neutralizer and will help to dry out the solutions quickly.
- Now begin spraying from top to bottom or from extreme further end towards your end.
- Allow to dry for 10 minutes.
- Spray the solution again, but this time, do not wait for the solution to dry. Start scrubbing the grout lines with our grout brush.
- Now retract from extreme ends and corners. You can also wash off the remnants with water and wipe clean.
Tile and Grout Brush for Proper Cleaning of Grout:
While using Imperia Deep Clean for scrubbing tile and grout, we recommend you to use our Grout Brush for cleaning grout lines. This one is a very practical cleaning tool that helps you scrub the fine lines in back and forth motion easily. The bristles are so strong that they can even hold concrete. Yet, they can swivel in any direction. There is a stainless steel screw on the top that strengthens the pivot point and helps you add more pressure. This is a useful grout cleaning tip that can help you ensure complete sanitization of your grout lines, which are otherwise ignored.
Here is How to use Tile and Grout Cleaning Brush:
- You should first use the scrubbing brush in a horizontal motion on the grout.
- Next, scrub vertically to ensure that no hidden mold or stains remain.
- Scrub back and forth and make a grid pattern while scrubbing to ensure that you do not leave any part of the lines.
- After scrubbing the grout lines, you can scrub the tile using a scotch brite pad or the same grout brush.
- This way, cleaning the tile and grout thoroughly with this brush will ensure complete sanitization.
Imperia Maintenance or Valore Maintenance for Maintaining Tile and Grout:
If your tile and grout have been deep cleaned and sealed, then you will still need to clean them regularly to wipe off the superficial stains and dirt forming on the surface. This can be done with Imperia Maintenance or Valore Maintenance. Both are maintenance cleaners used for weekly or daily light cleaning. Both are combinations of sealers and cleaners that help to clean and keep the top seal intact. Of the two, Valore Maintenance has a stronger formulation as it is infused with 6.97% of H2O2 at the molecular level. Both the cleaners impart sparkling clarity and beauty to your tile and grout.
Here is How to Use Maintenance Cleaners:
- Spray either Imperia or Valore Maintenance directly on the tile and grout.
- Wipe off with a clean, wet cloth to get a sparkling surface beneath.
If you are looking for professional services that will also seal your grout and tile and repair damages, then you can hire experts from D’Sapone – a leading tile, grout, glass service provider in the U.S. They use products from pFOkUS for their services and have their special patented procedures for tile and grout cleaning. pFOkUS products,when used in the right way will help you get expert cleaning results for your tile and grout.