Returns & Refunds Policy
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from pFOkUS:
- You have 14 calendar days to return any unopened items from the date you received it.
- Email Sales@pFOkUS.com and notify us of the return.
- Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a refund will automatically be added to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from pFOkUS, either online or at a pFOkUS Retail Store, can be returned to pFOkUS. pFOkUS products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging.
- There are certain situations where no or partial refunds are granted if applicable. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, shows that it has been used, or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error, will not be applicable for a refund.
- To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase, such as the packing slip which was enclosed with your order, or a copy of the order when placed.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for refund or have a restocking fee. Including the items below:
- Opened Shower Door Sweeps and Seals will not be refunded for the full value. The reason for not refunding the opened Items — hygiene and sanitary purposes. Most showers contain soap scum, calcium and mold & mildew on the glass, tile and surface. If the item was opened and cannot be returned, we can send you out the correct item at 50% off.
- All 95” sweeps will have a 25% restocking fee for our shipping & handling cost and a restocking fee.
How to Return an Item
Ship your item back to pFOkUS
Once you have verified your return details from pFOkUS, you can return your order to pFOkUS. Please return your order to:
Woodstock, Ga. 30189
If you have multiple items to return, you may pack them in a single box with the packing slip. We recommend using the original packaging we shipped your product in.
You can either schedule a pick-up with the carrier or drop off the package at any of the carrier’s locations.
Bring your item to the pFOkUS Store
You can always return the item to the pFOkUS Store. A pFOkUS specialist will assist you with your return. Your refund will be processed at that time.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. You will receive an email letting you know that we have processed your credit.
The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
Exchange an item
Item exchanges are, of course, subject to in-store product availability. It’s a good idea to check in-stock availability by calling pFOkUS, or by viewing the product on the www.pFOkUS.com to see if the item is available for pick up locally.
Items ordered online from pFOkUS that arrive damaged or are incorrect – contact Customer Service at 404.551.3308 or sales@pFOkUS.com.
Note: You can only return items from one order at a time.
Provide your contact information to submit your return.