Caponi titanium vs.
regular grout sealers.
Caponi is the sealing system that powers professional restoration companies everyday. Formulated on a rock-solid 2-part Titanium Solvent Resin Epoxy foundation, Caponi is engineered to take full advantage of shower, pool and steam room environments. Water base grout sealer – wear and peel off the grout and break down with chemicals.
Caponi – grout sealer.
Its titanium, it’s innovation.
Caponi pigmented grout sealer is in a class by itself. The titanium density is so high that you won’t detect a single stain across the sealer. Caponi bonds to sanded, non-sanded and epoxy grout. The pigment is so sharp, you’ll feel like you’ve installed new grout. And with a the new fragrance, Caponi delivers even more of an experience.
- Caponi is a shower approved grout pigmented grout sealer.
- Caponi’s 2-Part solvent catalyst makes the sealer chemical resistance.
- One coat application covers all the stained grout with stain-proof protection.
- Caponi penetrates deep in grout leaving a 4 mil thickness on the surface.
- Repels water and oil base stains.
- Caponi will not peel or flake – with a 1285psi adhesion.
- Suitable for wet areas, exterior and interior.
Titanium make it durable.
Epoxy makes it strong.
2-Part Titanium Solvent Resin/Epoxy
Water Base Epoxy & Acrylic Grout Sealers
Warranties become second nature.
Valore will protect you and Caponi.
Valore is one continuous form, where sealer and cleaner function in perfect unison. Creating a new generation of maintenance that’s better by any measure was the first thought not an afterthought. Valore will prevent soil and mold from forming on the sealer without scrubbing. From the invisible sheeting molecules infused with H2O2 to help assist in killing mold and mildew – every detail was carefully considered to protect your surface from stains. After your grout has been rejuvenated with Caponi, we will warranty the Caponi sealer for 5 years when maintained with Valore. (See details)
Learn more about our warranty >