Investing in a good quality granite is no big deal as many of you get your countertops, showers, and...
Waterproof your Glass Doors with an Incredible Glass Sealer | pFOkUS
A glass protector is an important need for most of you who face hard water dots and stains on the glass. These dots are nothing but the deposits of calcium and magnesium present in hard water. No matter how much you clean them, they reappear after every bath. Removing these water dots is also a very difficult task as it requires a lot of effort. Apart from hard water stains, your glass doors are also affected by dirt, dust and soap scum. pFOkUS manufactures an incredible glass sealer – Valore Sealer, which forms a protective layer on the glass thereby preventing it from further stains.
To understand how this sealer works, you need to first understand the common problems with glass doors and other glass surfaces.
Problems with Glass Surfaces:
- Calcium and mineral deposits in hard water leave an ugly looking whitish spot on the glass as soon as the water evaporates. These hard water stains make the glass dirty.
- Soap scum is another villain attacking glass doors and other glass surfaces in a bathroom. When soap lather mixes with hard water, it results in soap scum. This soap scum settles on the glass surfaces, makes them look dirty and ruins their beauty and clarity. It is a thin coating made up of fungal hyphae, which grows in warm and damp places.
- Glass also gets etched due to acidic cleaners. When the surfaces get etched, they allow hard water to penetrate deeper into their pores and lead to corrosion.
- Not only the shower doors, but even the door frames, door enclosures and the wall tile are always damp and attract mold and mildew breeding.
Before we explain how our incredible glass sealer works, you must first clean your glass with a glass cleaner. Before you seal the glass surface, you need to first clean it thoroughly with a glass cleaner that removes the stains and delivers an ideal clarity. We recommend you to use Benaz to clean the stains first.
Benaz – An Ideal Glass Cleaner:
pFOkUS manufactures the best cleaner for glass shower doors – Benaz, which restores the glass to its utmost level of clarity. Benaz is also a biodegradable product that is available with a white scratch free pad. It effortlessly removes the soap scum, etching and stains from the glass surface without damaging the glass.
Here is How you can Use Benaz:
- The first step is to clean your glass door with Benaz – our soap scum remover.
- Just apply Benaz on the applicator tool and gently rub it over the dirty glass surface..
- Gently massage the surface and wipe clean with a dry cloth, to reveal an ideally clear and beautiful glass surface below.
Once the doors and other glass surfaces have been cleaned, you can proceed to sealing using our incredible glass sealer – Valore.
Valore – A Powerful Glass Sealer:
We have a powerful glass door sealer – Valore, which not only preserves the sliding glass doors but also the panels, shower doors and the tables of the shower glass from etching and hard water dots. Valore has been formulated such that it prevents the etching and water dots from damaging the surface. It helps to not only seal the surface, but also keep it clean at the same time. Once sealed with Valore, you will not find any ugly hard water deposits of calcium and minerals settling on the glass surface again.
Here is How you can Use Valore Sealer:
- After cleaning the glass with our shower glass cleaner, you can proceed to using our incredible glass sealer – Valore, which shields the glass from hard water.
- Next, you need to wait for some time to ensure that the glass is dry.
- Now spray Valore on the full glass surface.
- Wipe clean with a soft and dry cloth. You just need to apply a single coat of the sealer to form a waterproof and protective layer on the glass.
- Now when you splash water on the surface, you will be surprised to find the water does not form any droplets on the surface. Valore sealer quickly bonds to the topmost surface of the glass and prevents bacteria, germs, hard water dots and mold formation.
Once the glass doors have been cleaned and sealed, you may still find some superfluous stains and dirt accumulating on the surface. These topical stains can be easily removed by a light maintenance cleaner from pFOkUS.
Valore Maintenance – A Light Maintenance Cleaner:
While our shower glass sealer seals and protects the surface, superfluous stains are inevitable. These do not damage the glass, but only make it look dirty. pFOkUS recommends you to use our light daily cleaner – Valore Maintenance to clean your glass doors and other glass surfaces weekly to maintain their beauty and integrity. Valore Maintenance is infused with 6.97% H2O2 at the molecular level, which makes it an impactful maintenance cleaner. It can easily remove the stains with a slight wipe using a soft clean cloth.
Here is How you can Use Valore Maintenance:
- Spray Valore Maintenance on the glass door..
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- This maintenance product will clean and seal at the same time and preserve the beauty of your glasses for long.
This way, if you clean, seal and maintain your glass doors and other glass surfaces with pFOkUS products, you will be able to maintain the beauty of your surfaces for long.