Kitchen countertops are prone to maximum wear and tear. Rough use, oil leaks, cutting and chopping of vegetables and...
Buy Floor Cleaners Online at Best Prices in the US | pFOkUS
Efficient floor cleaners are important if you want to maintain the beauty and hygiene of your floor tile without damaging its integrity. It is easy to get duped by fancy advertisements and offers and end up buying cheap and low-quality products which are inefficient in giving you the desired results. So how do you know which products are really effective as their advertisements claim? To end your worries, pFOkUS brings its incredible range of floor maintenance and cleaning products that will take your home restoration to the next level. These products help in bringing a remarkable sheen and also a striking finesse to your flooring.
Before you read about our floor cleaners, let’s take a look at the problems with the common floor cleaning products available in the market.
Common Woes of Commercial Cleaners Available on Big Box Stores:
- They are sometimes priced too high.
- They come in fancy containers luring customers to buy them. But later, you are dissatisfied with the results.
- They are advertised heavily, forcing you to invest in them.
- Regular house cleaning supplies are often low quality and cheap and are not effective in cleaning the hard dirt on your tile and grout.
- Some of these are acid-based, which leads to etching and damaging your costly tile.
pFOkUS Cleaners are Reliable and Science-Backed:
Instead of spending thousands on cheap and low-quality products, pFOkUS brings an entire range of floor cleaning products to take your home improvement to the next level. Our surface cleaners and sealers have been manufactured after years of research in laboratories. They are not acidic but are made from an alkaline base and hence will not damage your surfaces. D’Sapone – the leading stone restoration company in the United States, only relies on our products for its services.
pFOkUS Products are Available Online:
Our products can be purchased at wholesale prices and once you start using them, you will not have to look beyond. In the current pandemic situation, everyone is relying on online shopping so that they can refrain from stepping out of their houses to buy essential products. Our floor cleaners are available online and you can easily have them door delivered with the click of the mouse or a swipe of your finger. Have a look at our cleaning and sealing products:
Imperia Deep Clean:
Imperia Deep Clean – a deep penetrating tile cleaner, knocks off the stains and mold at the root level. It sanitizes and preps tile and grout while removing all the damages without damaging the integrity of the surface.
- Imperia Deep Clean – a deep soaking tile cleaner penetrates into the surface knocking off the mold, mildew and stains at the root level.
- Unlike other acidic cleaners which damage the tiles, Imperia Deep Clean is alkaline and hence gentle on the surface. We highly recommend you to use Imperia Deep Clean if you do not want to damage the integrity of the surface.
- Furthermore, it is also alkaline and does not cause etching like acidic cleaners.
- You can use Imperia Deep Clean to remove stains, mold, mildew and soap scum from stone, tile and grout.
- First, fill the sprayer bottle with the concentrated solution of this mold cleaner.
- Next, fill the sprayer bottle with hot water upto 1 gallon. For deep cleaning showers with heavy mold and stains, fill upto ½ gallon only. Fill upto 1 gallon, if there are light stains and mold.
- Fill a second sprayer bottle with hot water. This will be used to neutralize the surface and wash off
- Imperia Deep Clean from the walls.
- Adding 8 oz of alcohol to the neutralizer will help dry the surface faster.
- After solutions are ready, start spraying from top to bottom.
- Spray on all the walls and floor and allow to dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Re-apply Imperia and do not allow it to dry on the surface this time.
- Scrub the grout lines and tile in back and forth motion.
- Re-apply Imperia on the walls.
- Next, using the neutralizer, spray from top to bottom.
- Next, retract the shower floor and the corners.
- Follow the same process for the floor.
- And allow it to dry before sealing the floor and walls.
Benaz is an excellent cultured marble floor cleaner. If you have cultured marble flooring that is stained or covered with mold, you can use Benaz to get that luxurious sheen and cleanliness. This cleaner is not only used for cultured marble floors, but it can also be used on any kind of glass surfaces, such as automobile glass or shower glass doors. Benaz can also be used on stainless steel surfaces.
- It gently softens hard water stains and clears away all the soap scum, filth, grime and water dots without damaging the surface.
- Benaz delivers a clear surface, while maintaining the integrity of the floor tile.
- It loosens the bonds and also removes all the deeply-etched stains easily on cultured marble tile.
- You need to apply benaz to the applicator and rub it gently over the etched and stained cultured marble floor.
- Gently massage the surface and wipe clean with a dry cloth. You will find a clear and clean surface below.
When it comes to floor cleaners, you also sometimes need a powerful floor cleaner that can effectively remove efflorescence from your tile. Efflorescence generally occurs on shower tile or pool tile. Zido is our powerful chemical cleaner that efficiently removes the build-up without damaging the tile.
- Zido attacks the salts inside the surface to eliminate efflorescence issues at the root level without causing any damage to tile and grout.
- It does not cause any etching or scratching on the tile, thereby maintaining the integrity of the floor.
- You need to first scrape off any large chunks of efflorescence on your tile using a triangle scraper tool.
- Then pour Zido on the tile and wait for a few minutes, as it works on loosening the calcium and mineral build-up.
- You will find Zido creating a fizz on the surface. This is Zido melting the efflorescence away.
- Rinse again with plain water to find a clean and efflorescence-free surface below.
These mentioned-above are heavy duty cleaners. But we also have premium-quality maintenance cleaners. These maintenance cleaners can be used after cleaning and sealing floor tile. Our maintenance cleaners can be used for light daily maintenance jobs.
Imperia Maintenance Cleaner:
Once you have removed the stains from your tile and grout, you can use Imperia Maintenance Cleaner which acts as a fresh cleaner leaving the surface sparkling clean and free from grime.
- It can be used weekly once for maintaining your surfaces.
- Imperia Deep Clean is a combination of a sealer and a cleaner that keeps the top sealant coat intact and also
- cleans the superfluous stains and mold.
- It can be used for regular cleaning.
- You can dilute this concentrated cleaner upto 1 gallon solution.
- Start spraying directly on the surface to be cleaned and then let sit for a few minutes.
- Lastly, wipe off with a soft and dry cloth.
- If there is too much product on the surface, you can first retract and then mop or wash off with clean water.
- Again wipe dry using a cloth.
Valore Maintenance, just like Imperia Maintenance is a maintenance cleaners that can be used after sealing your surfaces. But is a stronger maintenance cleaner as it is infused with 6.97% H2O2 at the molecular level. Furthermore, it brings a lasting sheen and lustre to your flooring as well as glass surfaces.
- Valore Maintenance is a maintenance cleaner that can be used on all kinds of floor tile once it has been deep cleaned and sealed.
- It can also be used on glass surfaces after they have been sealed.
- Valore Maintenance is a combination of a sealer and cleaner that does not rip off the top sealant coat and also cleans the surface of superfluous stains and mold.
- It helps to reduce the inventory of products.
- Valore also prevents water dots from etching the surfaces.
- You need to first dilute the solution provided in the aluminum spray bottle as per your requirement.
- Spray it directly on the surface.
- Next, it is recommended to wipe clean with a soft wet cloth. Also, ensure that the cloth is lint-free.
This is our incredible range of floor cleaners that will solve not only all our cleaning problems but also all your maintenance dilemmas. So, what are you waiting for? Order online today!