Installing a quartz countertop in your kitchens is a great idea as it is a very durable natural stone...
How to Clean Tile Floors
Tile and grout are often attacked by stains, dirt, grease, mold and dust. Soap scum and hard water in the shower areas ruin tile and grout. Human treading, dirty mop water and spills from food and beverages result in stains. Acidic cleaners and spills cause etching on the surface, while dampness leads to mold development. You need to clean these stains and mold regularly to maintain the beauty of your hard surfaces. pFOkUS brings you impactful and powerful deep cleaners and maintenance products to clean tile floors. Let us find out more about these products and on what kind of surfaces you can use them.
Imperia Deep Clean:
Meet Imperia Deep Clean – a robust tile floor cleaner with a deep-penetrative action. It enters into the pores of porous tile and grout and eliminates all the deep rooted stains, mold and mildew at the root-level. This cleaner from pFOkUS is made on an alkaline base, and hence, does not cause etching on the surface like other acidic cleaners. It is quite robust and powerful on the stains and mold, and yet does not affect the tile surface. Imperia Deep Clean leaves a sparkling sheen on the surface and does not leave any residue or odor. It gives you a thoroughly fresh and sanitized look on various hard surfaces.
On What Surfaces can you Use Imperia Deep Clean?
Hard surfaces are commonly made from natural and non-natural stone. You can find such tile surfaces on kitchen, bathroom and living room floorings, showers, countertops, patios and foyers of homes and commercial complexes. These face stains due to food and acidic beverage spills, human treading, dirt and other debris. Hard surfaces in hospitals, restaurants and other such public places face other kinds of stains. Regardless of the place, stains and mold attack every kind of hard surface. Imperia Deep Clean is your one and only deep cleaner that efficiently removes such stains and gives you clean surfaces.
How to Clean Tile and Grout with Imperia Deep Clean?
- First, fill the sprayer bottle with the concentrated solution of the tile and grout cleaner.
- After this, you need to add hot water upto 1 gallon to dilute this concentrated solution.
- Again, add some hot water in the second sprayer bottle. You can use this to neutralize the surface and wash off the cleaner. You can even add 8 oz of alcohol to this neutralizer that will help to dry the surface faster.
- Now begin spraying from top to bottom and also from one extreme end of the floor to the other.
- Let the solution sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Again apply Imperia Deep Clean, and this time, begin scrubbing with a grout adn tile brush in a back and forth motion.
- Retract with a mop after you have finished scrubbing and then wash off with clean water.
Here is a detailed video showcasing how to use Imperia Deep Clean in a step-by-step instructions guide.
If you want a digital demonstration, do click on this link.
While Imperia Deep Clean is for deep-cleaning, pFOkUS also manufactures a light and daily maintenance cleaner – Imperia Maintenance. It is meant for weekly maintenance of hard surfaces.
Imperia Maintenance Cleaner:
Another product from pFOkUS is Imperia Maintenance Cleaner. It is a weekly maintenance cleaner that can be used once a week to clean the superfluous stains and dirt settled on your hard surfaces. This product is a combination of a cleaner and sealer that helps to clean your floor tile clean and sparkling.
How to Use Imperia Maintenance Cleaner?
- You can dilute this concentrated cleaner upto 1 gallon solution.
- Start spraying directly on the surface to be cleaned and then let sit for a few minutes.
- Lastly, wipe off with a soft and dry cloth.
- If there is too much product on the surface, you can first retract and then mop or wash off with clean water.
- Again wipe dry using a cloth.
Once you have efficiently cleaned tile floors and grout with Imperia Deep Clean, you can use Imperia Maintenance Cleaner once a week to maintain your surfaces. Grab our floor tile grout cleaners from pFOkUS.